Well, I’m sure you can guess what we are discussing because of the title. Now first things first; patios, pools, and outdoor kitchens are obviously different. So why compare them? Because we want to help those who want to improve their backyard but don’t know what to put back there. Unfortunately, comparing our clients’ three most popular project ideas is difficult, but we hope our experience building and operating each will shed some light on the subject.
Why Invest In An Outdoor Kitchen?
Well for a start, outdoor kitchens are for people that love to cook and grill in the great outdoors. They are great for parties entertainment, and good old family fun. Plus, grilling burgers and dogs with a cold soda in the fresh summer air, makes every day feel like the 4th of July.
The benefits of owning an outdoor kitchen?
- They are great for entertaining friends and family
- Save on utility bills by keeping the heat of cooking in the summer outside
- Increases the value of your home by adding some style to your backyard
- Expands your living space while giving you plenty of vitamin D
- Improves the taste of healthier food with that undeniable grill flavor
- And if you tend to smoke up the kitchen it’s ok outside
Why Invest In A Pool?
Now, we all love pools but are they worth the expense and upkeep? Pools are a lot of fun and as we’ve said everyone loves them. They are refreshing on a hot day, a great form of exercise, and are always a party magnet for all ages. As for upkeep, with a good filtration system, maintaining a clean pool is quick and easy. And it’s not as expensive as you think.
The Benefits Of Owning An Outdoor Pool
- They are great for parties of all ages
- Great for your health by keeping you fit, active, and emotionally relaxed
- Increases the value of your home by adding a sparkling blue pool
- Refreshing on a hot day
- They just make you happy
- And there is less grass to mow
Why Invest In A Fireplace?
Yes, a fireplace may not be as flashy as a pool or kitchen but they are in popular demand, and here is why. They are cheaper while being very functional. Styles vary from a pizza oven type to a basic fire pit, they are both great for cooking hotdogs, hamburgers, and s’mores.
The Benefits Of Owning An Outdoor Fireplace
- They are an excellent centerpiece for your patio
- Cheap but functional for nearly everything you need it for
- Provides a classic campfire atmosphere
- Very, very low maintenance
- Gives a simple, rustic look to your backyard
- Another place to hold a great party